Friday 11 December 2020

My summer learning journey activity

Kia Ora Fellow bloggers and welcome to my blog.
Today I have a Picture of the Taj Mahal But I I have my own version it so now I have the real version and my version.which one do you like better my one or the original one?

                
               The original Taj Mahal








                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               My edited drawing of Taj Mahal 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rita,

    My name is Fiona and I'm from the Summer Learning Journey team. Thank you for sharing your art work - your version looks fantastic! I like yours better because your blue sky makes it look like such a warm, sunny day!

    I'm so happy to see you have signed up for the Summer Learning Journey. Have you tried the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey site?

    Everyone who participates will receive a certificate and a digital badge for their blog and there are some great prizes up for grabs for our most active bloggers. It's also a lot of fun!

    I hope to see more of your awesome blog posts over the summer.

    Keep up the fantastic mahi!

    Mā te wā,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Rita, I like your post about the Taj Mahal I once did that before it is quite fun I like your one better because your blue sky brings out the happiness in it. Why did you turn the people green?
    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita,

    I really like enjoyed looking at your edited version of Taj Mahal it looks very cool it looks very similar to the real one. I will be enjoying more things you post. Kaynin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora, my name is Stephen and I am in Room 24.
    I really liked your blog post Taj Mahal, it is really cool.
    It's really cool how you showed the old version and the made the new version of it, my favourite version is the new version because it looks way cooler and colourful than the first version.
    I did the same thing as you. Was it that cybersmart thing that Phil told us.
    Maybe you should check out my blog.
    Blog you later.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.